Welcome to the second edition of "Say Yes (?) to the Amazon Dress!"
Why I Bought It:
- I think that blue and white stripes are fun for summer.
- I like navy as a neutral and you could wear this with a variety of sweaters or jackets.
- The neckline is interesting.
- The way the dress ties in the front looks flattering.
- The cost was $28.99 with a $3.00 off coupon, but I've seen it on deal sites for half price.
- I saw several influencers with different body types in this dress and it looked good on all of them.
- I bought the size small. Tip: Make sure to check the size charts before purchasing because the sizes of Amazon dresses vary dramatically by manufacturer.
Where I Wore It:
- Work: Cute with a red cardigan and navy heels.
- Home: After work, we took our post dinner walk, and I wore this dress with flat white sandals.
What I Thought About It:
- I really like the fit.
- It's kind of a "body con" dress without being super tight.
- I like how it emphasizes my collarbones and makes me look curvy but doesn't emphasize my belly.
- It would look good with flat sandals or heels.
- I've seen some influencers wearing this dress with tennis shoes but that's not my favorite look.
- Pairs well with a red sweater for a Fourth of July look.
- You have to be careful where you tie the dress or the front slit can get kind of revealing. If you look at the photo, you can see that the slit is just barely above the knee on the model but higher on me.
- Like all the Amazon dresses I've bought so far this summer, it could be better quality.
Did I Say Yes?
- 💜💜💜💜 out of 💜💜💜💜💜