Flutterhabit recently dropped their #5 lash in the Weightless Collection, so of course, I bought them, even though I knew they'd probably be too long for me!
When I opened the package, my first thought was "Halloween Costume!" but since I'm working from home and not on Zoom today, I decided to apply them anyway.
- I doubt I'll ever wear the #5 lash unless I take a piece or two and mix and match them with shorter lashes.
- Even though I only used 4 out of 5 sections, it's still "too much lash" for my small eyes.
- So, I am also going to pass on the #6 lash, which I believe is even longer and bolder than this set.
- They are too much for my hooded eyes; they are so long that they touch my under eyebrow area.
- They are so long that they smack my glasses, which is super uncomfortable.
- The #4 lash is still in production with a launch date scheduled for the first of the year. I'll probably try that one out and am hoping it will be a cats-eye style or a volume version of the Winks.
- One of my "rules for lashes" is that they must feel comfortable, and I actually removed these right after I took the photo to share on the Flutterhabit Facebook page.